Saturday, June 30, 2012

When does Salvation Come?

"Those who believe in the Son have eternal life, but those who do not obey the Son will never have life", (John 3:36)

Salvation comes when we look to Christ, embrace Him, and run to Him out of our love.  You finally decide to stop going through the motions, and say, "Lord Jesus now, I don't want to go another day without You".

You finally realize God  the Lover, God the Giver, God the Savior, erased clouds of doubt and took you just the way you were.  Now you think of God alone; your great Almighty One, who looks after you.

But, there are some who do not believe; they don't trust the promise.  If they would only try; test it.  But  God is as polite as He is passionate and He will never force His way in.  There choice.

It's sad because His love reaches the heavens, His faithfulness just as high; His righteousness is like the mighty mountains and His justice like the great deep.  Both high and low amoung men find refuge in the shadow of  His wings.  For with God there is the fountain of life and love.

My blessed Savior lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.  He put a new song in my heart.  May your love and truth always protectd me.

Thank you for Your amazing grace.  There was nothing I cou;ld do to make You love me more...and there is nothing I can do to make You love me less. O, how you love me, and did before the foundations of the earth.  You chose me.  Praise Your Holy Name.  Your great Name...Jesus



  Psalm 36   Natalie Grant   Chris Mullins   Max Lucado   David Crowder Band  Francesa  Batinelli

No comments:

Post a Comment